Enterprise Mobility that is Seamless and Secure
Sponsored by: IBM MaaS360
Date: 20 September
Time: 11AM London
Enterprise mobility is a game of two halves. On one hand, cloud and mobility have unlocked productivity and efficiency in the workplace, allowing collaborative environments in which workforces can thrive. On the other hand, this adoption of new technology is eroding the traditional network perimeter, making defence, privacy and data protection a veritable minefield for companies under pressure to adopt enterprise mobility.
However, enterprise mobility does not need to be a game of two halves. By engaging early and mandating security in cloud and mobile, organisations can utilise the benefits afforded by enterprise mobility while taking away concerns over security breaches and the impact on regulatory compliance.
Providing insights into how to manage and secure mobile devices, applications, transactions and content, this exclusive webinar will guide you through the challenges experienced by firms moving to a mobile first strategy, in addition to the costs associated with deploying an Enterprise Mobility solution.
Be it security, data protection or the costs associated with Enterprise Mobility solutions, this webinar will provide valuable insights and opinion on the move to the new technological era – the secure, mobile era.
MaaS360 Brand Sales Specialist at IBM
What I Do:
My duties here stretch from managing accounts to generating new leads and contacts, taking them through the education and sales cycle to tailor the solution to their needs before ultimately collaborating in a way that benefits my clients. I then provide post-sales support to clients and their team to ensure smooth roll-outs internally.
How I Do It:
Through substantial knowledge of MaaS360 and strong interpersonal skills I am able to provide the relevant solution for customer's
Key Learning Objectives
- Scalable, risk-based identity and access management
- Secure applications against malware attacks and criminal reverse engineering
- Detect high risk, fraudulent access and transactions
- Integrated security intelligence and visibility across device and network activity
- Chief Technology Officer
- Compliance and Risk Management Data
- Content & Information Architecture
- Desktop & Mobile System Management
- General Manager (Business Unit or Geographical)
- IT Asset Management
- IT Business Administration
- IT Ops Mgmt. / System Admin
- IT Professional
- IT Strategy & Enterprise Arch
- Messaging / Collaboration Architecture
- Solution Architect
- IT Analyst