Empowering Smarter Airports: Harnessing New Network Strategies
Sponsored by: Nokia
Date: 7 December
Time: 3PM London
Today’ commercial airports face three major imperatives as they look to the future: enhancing passenger experience, delivering operational excellence and ensuring commercial and financial success.
The key to becoming future-ready and meeting these goals is to select the right network strategies for Wireless & Fixed Broadband as well as IoT.
During this webinar the audience will be taken on a journey of why and how a new network strategy addresses the imperatives of enhanced passenger experience, delivering operational excellence and ensuring commercial and financial success.
Register free to this live webinar
Richard Van Wijk,
Global Business Program owner – Aviation
Richard van Wijk is the owner of the Aviation program inside Nokia. With over 25 years of experience in Telecommunications business development & consultancy, Richard has been instrumental in many projects for a number of companies like Lucent, Alcatel-Lucent and Nokia: From contracting the first SDH/DWDM projects to contracting the first LTE Air to Ground Aviation project in Europe.
Key Learning Objectives
- Airports and Air traffic management (ATM) communications landscape and needs
- Capabilities provided by IP/MPLS and LTE ultra broadband communications networks
- What are the challenges, solutions and business considerations for leveraging IoT to transform airport operations and the passenger experience
- Telecom VP/Director/Manager
- IT VP/Director/Manager
- Operations VP/Director/Manager
- Consultants to airport companies for telco solutions