Webinar: The Core Tenets of High Performance Supply Chains
Sponsored by: JDA Software
Date: 3 September
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Discover How Leading Companies Operate High Performance Supply Chains
Are you using the latest best practices to prosper in today’s competitive and volatile markets? Successful companies are driving business alignment and synchronisation in their supply chain.
Leading manufacturing supply chains exhibit some common traits that result in superior performance. We call these traits the core tenets of high performance supply chains. Over the course of this webinar we will delve into these core tenets: Customer-centricity, segmentation, business-agility, synchronisation and optimisation.
The webinar addresses the challenges being faced by supply chain planning and execution professionals and shows how to:
• Align your organisation on an integrated, rolling S&OP including Financial impact analysis
• Simulate business scenarios and their impact on operations, customers and financial results
• Use supply chain segmentation strategies to operationalise corporate S&OP objectives
• Offer a competitive advantage in servicing key customers and strategic markets differently
• Protect on a daily basis supply for strategic customers vs. other business segments
• Improve profitability and market share in constraint situations
This webinar will be co-presented with SanDisk, a global leader in flash storage solutions whose solutions can be found at more than 260,000 retail stores worldwide. SanDisk partnered with JDA to increase its supply chain flexibility and responsiveness. Through a carefully planned manufacturing and inventory strategy, SanDisk significantly shortened its frozen production plan and scaled its supply chain to ship nearly two million units daily.
VP Industry Strategy, EMEA
Responsible for developing new and existing JDA customers in EMEA region to align strategic directions with industry requirements as well as go to market strategy, host and facilitate close customer collaboration and roadmap discussions, be a strategic advisor to customers and prospects for SCM best practices within and across manufacturing industries.
VP Manufacturing Solutions Strategy
Responsible for JDA's solution, sales and marketing strategy for asset-intensive manufacturing industries, including semiconductor, automotive, metals, energy, chemicals and oil.
Director, Supply Chain Strategy & Optimisation, SanDisk
Shiva Esturi has been employed with SanDisk for almost 10 years; in his current role, he is responsible for supply chain optimisation, cycle time and process improvements. His area of expertise includes supply chain management and advanced planning systems. Shiva earned his Master's in Industrial Engineering and Operation Research from National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), India.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn how SanDisk have: Delivered segmented supply chains to meet customer requirements worldwide
- Enabled daily end to end supply chain planning and replenishment cycles
- Improved safety stock and on-time delivery performance metrics by more than 10 percent
- Earned top supplier awards from retail and OEM partners
- Head of Supply Chain
- Head of Operations & Finance
- Head of Strategic Planning
- Head of Demand Planning
- Head of S&OP
- Head of Supply Chain Planning
- Head of Logistics
- Head of Inventory Control