Webinar: Digitally Printed Packaging – “The Art of the Possible”
Sponsored by: HP Inc
Date: 12 June
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
An overview of Real Case Studies & Concept overviews of where HP Digitally printed packaging enhanced the Marketing ROI
In a recent study by InfoTrends called "Brands and Packaging: A European Perspective – InfoTrends Jan 2014" the key findings were;
• There is a broad trend among brand owners to drive short run printing of packaging.
• It's more efficient for brand owners to target markets in a timely and efficient manner by criterion like: gender, age group, language, etc.
• Brand owners are willing to pay a premium to for short run digital printing.
• Consumers need to be engaged with brand owners through social media to achieve maximum engagement.
• Security is a major factor with brand owners especially with drug companies concerned with counterfeiting
• All brand owners need to meet sustainability initiative goals.
These findings are representative of the major issues and opportunities facing Brands today.
As a result of this presentation attendees will hear how major brands from around the world have used the unique features on HP Indigo Digital printing and HP Scitex Digital printing, to achieve impressive results in addressing the topics above in a cost effective manner.
The presentation will be broken down into the applications, the unique technology features utilized, the business model, major considerations and finally how you could leverage this knowledge.
In addition we will provide information on how you can be connected to the Printers able to offer these capabilities, so that you too can fully leverage the opportunities provided by digital printing, without the fear of being the first to try and with the full support of HP as an enabler and technology leader .
So to keep abreast of the "Art of the Possible" join the webinar and take advantage of the knowledge.
Business Development Manager
As electronic engineer, Christian started his career in the field by servicing pen plotters. He then moved to application support for cad cam systems with Scitex for 10 years which led him to production management in a repro house active in cartography and printed circuit boards.
At Drupa 1995, Indigo was launching the first digital press for industrial applications. Christian joined there as product manager bringing his market knowledge into the development of these revolutionary new products and solutions. Sales support and marketing were to be created, followed by sales management which he contributed to set up.
From his experience which started at the very beginning of this adventure, Christian became a central platform of knowledge and communication for the industrial products.
When HP acquired Indigo, while still sharing this accumulated information across regions, Christian extended his activities towards brand owners education. He now acts as business development manager promoting what digital printing can offer the brand owners in terms of benefits, associated or not, with other HP solutions.
Download SlidesPlease login to download the slides
Download WhitepaperPlease login to download the whitepaper
Key Learning Objectives
- Develop your understanding of what HP digital print is and what it can and cannot do.
- Learn what major brands are already doing today in packaging with HP digital print and how it meets their business needs and what their success looked like.
- Increase your understanding of how digital printing and conventional printing complement each other and in turn can better address today's business challenges.
- See how you can take advantage of this knowledge to make your ideas a reality with the support of HP as an enabler & technology leader.
- Packaging Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Creative Agencies
- Product Innovators
- Category Heads
- International Product Directors
- Sales Account Managers
- Converters Consultants