Webinar: eLabeling: The Future of Clinical Trial Labels?
Sponsored by: Fisher Clinical Services
- Clinical Trial Labels
Date: 13 July
Days to go: 18
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Navigating the risks and rewards
Over the last few years, we have seen the transition from traditionally printed material to electronic format. Everything from books, magazines, newspapers and instructions on how to build something can be accessed in a digital manner. But the Pharma industry, specifically clinical, has typically been more risk averse and perhaps behind the times when it comes to these progressive ideas.
Recently there has been a push to shift traditionally printed drug labels into an electronic format for patients participating in clinical trials. While an easy solution at first glance, there are many things that must be considered including cost, timelines, contingency plans and patient safety.
Join us on 13th July when we will discuss eLabels and what this means for the industry, how it impacts regulatory limitations and most importantly, how it impacts the patients. During the webinar we will outline the pros and cons of an elabel solution in a clinical trial environment.
Senior Label Program Director
Kevin currently serves as the Senior Label Program Director — Clintrak Clinical Labeling (Bohemia) and has been with Fisher Clinical Services since May 2006. His experience in clinical labels and label translation services spans many years previously holding positions like production coding, label design and project management.
With a Bachelor’s Degree in English from Hobart College, Kevin likes to balance his work with quality family time and his relatively new pastime, golf.
Key Learning Objectives
- Why the shift to eLabels?
- What are the eLabel technologies available?
- What are the Pros and Cons? What are the Risks?
- How can Regulatory support or prevent this?
- Head of Packaging & Labeling
- Head of Labeling
- Vice President Supply Chain/Clinical Logistics
- Senior Director/Executive Director
- Clinical Operations Director/Manager
- Clinical Development Director/Manager
- Clinical/Investigational Supplier
- Clinical Trials Director/Manager
- Quality (Management/Assurance/Control/GCP/GMP) Director/Manager