The Secret Formula For Becoming A Data Driven Decision Maker
Sponsored by: OSIsoft
- Data Management
- Data Integrity
Date: 12 September
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Why operational data visibility is the key to enabling analytics, reporting and meeting regulatory compliance
Many pharmaceutical companies today consist of islands of operations, which include development as well as process operations in various locations. These frequently incorporate CMOs and CDMOs providing their services, which adds yet another additional dimension to the environment. These combine with the goal to deliver products that are safe and effective to their market as fast as possible.
This webinar will cover:
• The typical data landscape in pharmaceutical operations – and why this is a barrier to operational excellence
• Benefits of an enterprise operational data infrastructure and knowledge management system
• Providing trustworthy and accessible data with guaranteed integrity for data driven decision-making
• Real world examples of data driven business value in the pharmaceutical industry
Register for this webinar to learn how leading pharmaceutical companies have become data driven in their decision-making and innovation activities.
Petter joined OSIsoft in October 2015 as the Industry Principal for Life Sciences, Food & Beverages and Specialty Chemicals, ensuring these markets obtain optimal value through their use of the PI System. Petter is based in southern Sweden and works globally with most of the leading pharmaceutical companies and strategic partners in the OSIsoft partner ecosphere.
Petter has a M.Sc. in technical chemistry with a specialization towards chemometrics and data science. After his M.Sc. from Umeå UnivUniversity, Sweden, Petter joined Umetrics in 1999, where he worked for 17 years with customers in various markets for example Pharmaceutical, Pulp & Paper, Automotive, Semicon and chemical and with applications such as PAT, QbD, early fault detection, predictive analytics, MPC and CPV. Petter was Product Manager for Umetrics' portfolio, including SIMCA, SIMCA-online and MODDE, and later became their global sales director.
Key Learning Objectives
- Speeding up the implementation of QbD, CPV and PAT, which are all data driven
- Applying data for Operational Excellence to investigate non-conformity or out of specification batches
- Best practices in driving business value from real-time operational data
- Requirements for data management and data infrastructure
- Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Automation Engineers
- Quality Assurance
- PAT team members
- Managers of Production
- Operation Managers
- IT Managers