Webinar: Spending too much time on Annual Product Quality Reviews? Learn how to save significant time & effort
Sponsored by: Dassault Systèmes - BIOVIA
- Integrated Platform
Date: 29 November
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
• Do you struggle with the collation of data from multiple disparate systems when generating your Quality Reports?
• Are you spending too much time waiting for data, on CAPAs, deviations, process monitoring charts, batch record details, from the other stakeholders before you can create the appropriate reports?
• Are you confident in the data integrity and accuracy of information you are receiving from colleagues?
During this webinar we will outline what an integrated comprehensive solution for quality excellence should look like, and will focus specifically on use cases that highlight the value of a total quality approach for effective report creation.
You will learn how to significantly reduce the time required to generate large documents such as Experiment Summaries, Certificates of Analysis and Annual Product Quality Reviews (APQR).
We will demonstrate how Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA’s ‘One Quality’ solution allows you to automatically aggregate data and generate your APQR / PQR, routing it to the electronic document management system for review, approval and retention. This automation will reduce the effort that typically takes days or weeks to a matter of minutes, in a timely, compliant manner assuring data quality and integrity.
BIOVIA Senior Solutions Consultant
Cyril has extensive knowledge on the management of Quality and Regulatory affairs automated content management. Cyril has implemented Quality based processes for the management of CAPAs, Deviations, Change Control and Complaint handling. Cyril also has in-depth experience in the services arena having previously worked for Accenture.
BIOVIA Lead Field Application Scientist
Stéphane helps plant operations and engineers in pharma & biotech with process design, monitoring, and optimisation. Stephane’s expertise is with BIOVIA Discoverant and BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot.
Key Learning Objectives
- Discover how an integrated platform-based approach to Quality helps data integrity and efficiency of quality processes
- Learn how stakeholders involved in collating the data required can simplify their tasks
- See how APQRs are generated automatically by populating templates with previously aggregated data
- Receive a demonstration of APQR capture and how it meets GMP compliance requirements & learn new approaches to review, approval and retention of APQR
- Chief Operating Officer
- VP/Director/Manager of IT
- Quality Engineer
- VP/Director/Manager of Manufacturing
- VP/Director/Manager of Quality
- VP/Director/Manager of Operations