Addressing Key Challenges Through Access to Unlicensed Medicines
Sponsored by: Idis Managed Access, part of the Clinigen Group
- Unlicensed Medicines
- Drug Lifecycle
Date: 20 July
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
This webinar will tackle some of the key challenges facing pharma and biotech companies today throughout the drug lifecycle and how these can be addressed through the provision of medicines into markets where they are not commercially available.
Pharma are coming under increasing demands to maximise the potential of their asset throughout the entire product lifecycle. This, coupled with growing recognition of the need to provide patient access to medicines, raises multiple challenges at each point of access, spanning the lifecycle from post-trial access to market exit:
• Continuation of care following clinical trials
• Demonstrating asset value
• Successful launch
• Maximising patient access
Whether you’re in a Clinical, Medical, Commercial, Market Access or patient-focussed role, common access challenges can often hinder strategy development and effective execution; rising R & D costs, the need to demonstrate value, the criticality of successful launch, responding to global access demands, management of supply shortages and an effective market exit strategy to name a few.
Following the journey through the product lifecycle, this webinar will explore these various challenges and offer solutions for addressing them through the compliant and efficient provision of access to unlicensed medicines.
Register today to join our free webinar.
Head of Business Development, Managed Access
Rob works within the global business development team consulting with pharmaceutical and biotech companies to identify and implement strategic solutions to meet their global access needs across the product lifecycle.
With more than 13 years experience in unlicensed medicines; he has worked across a range of therapeutic areas including oncology, critical care, HIV and orphan diseases. In co-ordination with our regulatory, medical and operations teams, he has initiated and delivered more than 50 access programmes on behalf of our partners and is an expert in the complexities of global access throughout a product’s lifecycle.
He earned a BA honours degree in business economics from the University of Liverpool.
Key Learning Objectives
- Awareness of the common challenges faced at each stage of the product lifecycle
- Suggestions for anticipating the challenges and the solutions for overcoming them
- How to maximise the asset potential throughout the product lifecycle
- Awareness of upcoming virtual meeting in Nov 17, where the topics will be explored at a deeper level
- VP/Head of Medical Affairs
- VP/Head of Health Economics and Outcomes
- VP/Head of Market Access
- VP/Head of Brand Management
- VP/Head of Commercial Operations
- VP/Head of Clinical Development
- VP/Head of Safety
- VP/Head of Regulatory
- VP/Head of Investigator Initiated Studies
- VP/Head of Investigator Sponsored Studies
- VP/Head of Clinical Trial Supply
- VP/Head of Strategic