Webinar: Traceability Challenges For The Modern Day Food and Beverage Manufacturer
Sponsored by: Epicor Software
- Food Beverage Manufacturing
Date: 13 July
Days to go: 18
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Learn how business software designed specifically for your industry can solve your traceability challenges
For food and beverage producers traceability is a critical requirement. No one wants to put the public at risk, yet we regularly read news stories about contaminated ingredients or faulty labelling. Is your company prepared for a recall?
In this live webinar we will look at a range of areas that the modern day food and beverage manufacturer must contend with, and analyse the potential for new traceability challenges such as:
• The rise in complex, multi-national supply chains
• Advances in food manufacturing technology
• Tighter legislations
Plus, you will have a chance to learn about the some of the largest past recalls, the consequences brought to the food processors involved and the impact it had on their customers and consumers.
Preparing for an inevitable recall is now part of a food company’s ongoing business cost but the risk to your business can be minimalised by having the correct software and processes in place.
Register for our webinar and learn how business software such as Epicor Tropos, designed specifically for the food and beverage manufacturing sector, can solve your ‘farm to fork traceability’ challenges that put your business at risk every day.
Principle Solutions Engineer at Epicor Software
Colin Elkins is a professional pre-sales consultant at Epicor Software with many years of manufacturing experience and almost twenty years spent specifically in ERP software solutions for process industries.
Colin possesses extraordinary knowledge of business issues and requirements within multiple market sectors specifically within process based industries: Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Mills and Metals.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn about some of the largest past recalls, the consequences brought to the food processors involved and the impact it had on their customers and consumers.
- Discover how to prepare your business for a recall and learn how to minimalise the risk to your business
- Learn how business software designed specifically for the food and beverage manufacturing sector can solve your 'farm to fork traceability' challenges that put your business at risk every day.
- Finance Director
- Financial Controller
- Operations Director
- Supply Chain Director
- IT Director